- Status: Currently in Production. Go live February 2011
- Specific details: Implement a system that enables bills to be created and delivered by electronic means, replacing the traditional paper invoice, either for the local market or for export.
- Central tool for Billing Management.
- Posting to Government.
- Exceptions Monitoring.
- Electronic invoicing benefits: - Cost reductions related to elimination of paper usage.
- Replacement of traditional delivery methods by electronic means.
- Instant delivery of documents related to commercial transactions to clients.
- Better appreciation of benefits of new technologies :
- Elimination of geographic boundaries and distances by the use of Internet.
- Larger attention schedule for commercial transactions.
- Reduction of paper storage costs.
- It allows a timely posting of bills in AFIP (for bills issued by the end of the month).